Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 21

I want to first apologize for neglecting the blog the past few weeks. We left for Dallas 2 days after Christmas so I wasnt able to update the blog, than BOTH Michael and I got sick the last 2 days we were there. I am still terribly sick with bronchitis, going on a week now :( I have another Dr. appt today so hopefully I can get another round of antibiotics and start feeling better soon. Now on to the weekly update.


Your Baby: Week 21

Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

How far along? 21 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Down 11 pounds

Maternity clothes? Nope

Stretch marks?
None.

Sleep?
Sleep is ok, I am getting up a few times a night coughing. Stupid bronchitis

Best moment this week?
We had our anatomy scan last Tues and while we are still Team Green we did get to see Baby B for close to an hour. He/she had a strong heartbeat of 146 bmp :)

Food cravings? Nothing

Gender:
Team Green this time around

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
Yeah, the baby is starting to get active

What I miss?
Eating and not coughing.

What I'm looking forward to:
Feeling better

Milestones: Last week I hit 20 weeks, which means we are half way there!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!! Can't believe you are at the halfway mark already!

    ReplyDelete