At week 24, baby’s progress isn’t just about internal stuff, it’s about her looks too. With pinker, more opaque skin, she’s looking more and more, well, like a baby. Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces and every week she gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world. Her see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque, and it's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed. You might be experiencing some of the discomforts of the later months of pregnancy like leg cramps, backaches and swollen feet.
How far along? 24 weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet, I am holding out buying any winter maternity clothes. My cousin is giving me all her maternity clothes, so hopefully that will hold me over until the Spring when I can break out mine.
Stretch marks?
None.
Sleep? Sleep has been terrible this last week.
Best moment this week? Nothing that I can think of
Sleep? Sleep has been terrible this last week.
Best moment this week? Nothing that I can think of
Food cravings? Still chocolate milk, but I have moved on to turkey wraps with lots of spinach, sliced tomatoes, and avocados. Hey at least it is healthy!!
Gender:
I think we might have caved and decided to find out, not sure yet. We still have a month until our next ultrasound.
Belly button in or out?
In
Movement?
Yep
What I miss?
Sleeping comfortably and the occasional adult beverage. We are going to a baby shower in a few weeks, and I really wish I could enjoy a glass of wine with the cupcakes!
What I'm looking forward to: My Dr. appt this Wednesday.
I haven't done a bump picture in a while, so here I am in all my pregnancy glory.
I barely see a tiny bump. :) Looking good!
ReplyDelete