Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Eve Recap

This post is only a month late give or take a few days!! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with Michael's parents followed by a week in Dallas with my family. I was really surprised that Austin had no real interest in opening any of his presents Christmas morning. Michael and I ended up having to open all of them for him. I am not sure what his deal was but he is loving all of his toys now. He was spoiled to say the least; remote control car, books, child's "ipad", LeapFrog Tag Jr., trains, tons of clothes, bank, bath toys, you name it he probably got it :) Next Christmas should be lots of fun since we will be have 6-7 month old to help celebrate.

Christmas Eve Dinner


Table Set Up and Dining Room Decor


Putting out the reindeer food


Getting Santa's cookie plate ready


Christmas morning pictures will be up tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment