Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 23

Week 23

You baby is now listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking. Their face is fully formed now -- they just needs a little extra fat to fill it out. At about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces, baby's not just getting bigger, they're getting even cuter.

How far along? 23 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Down 10 pounds

Maternity clothes? Nope, but I did finally get a few pairs of yoga pants

Stretch marks?
None.

Sleep?
Sleep is alright, getting up twice a night

Best moment this week?
Michael felt the baby kick.

Food cravings? Still loving fresh fruits and chocolate milk

Gender:
Team Green this time around

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
Yep

What I miss?
I still miss sleeping through the night. Austin has been really sick this past week with inner and outer ear infections in both ears. We were averaging 3 hours of sleep a night for 3-4 days. It was rough.

What I'm looking forward to: I have my next appointment on Feb 1st, than Austin and I are going to California in a few weeks for my cousin's bridal shower.

Milestones: Aside from being able to feel the baby kick from the outside, I "think" I found the bedding for the crib. Just need to figure out what to do for Austin's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment