Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 22

Your Baby: Month 5

Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.


How far along? 22 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Down 13 pounds

Maternity clothes? Nope

Stretch marks?
None.

Sleep?
Sleep is alright, getting up twice a night

Best moment this week?
Finally starting to feel somewhat human again :)

Food cravings? Fresh fruits and veggies... strawberries, blueberries, grape tomatoes, cherries, avocados, etc. I seriously can't get enough fruits and veggies.

Gender:
Team Green this time around

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
Yep

What I miss?
Sleeping through the night, although Austin has a little to do with this!

What I'm looking forward to:
Feeling 100% better

Milestones: Nothing really, I have started looking at bedding and room decor. Austin and the new baby are going to share a room, so we need to figure out a way to combine double the stuff in Austin's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment