Week 40
Happy Due date!!! Since 40 weeks was the deadline your set for baby, you've probably already made sure the bassinet is made up, the car seat is installed and your hospital bag is by the door. Now, do some things you might have forgotten, like making sure your cell phone is charged and the car is filled with gas. Try not to stress, and rest assured that baby will arrive when she's ready- and your body will give you the right signals that it's time. In month nine, the average fetus is about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.19 inches.
Maternity Clothes? Yep, pretty much all the time.
Stretch marks? A few new popped up :(
Sleep? I have no clue what sleep is anymore.
Best moment this week? Mother's Day was nice and relaxing. We spent the day at my inlaw's house hanging out while the boys built a new swing set for the kids. We than enjoyed a delicious dinner at a local hibachi grill.
Food cravings? Nothing really
Gender: Little girl!!!
Belly button in or out? Flat
Movement? Yep, all the time and it is painful.
What I miss? Everything, I am
What I'm looking forward to: Finally meeting Miss Callie, I had my Dr. appointment today and I am 3 1/2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. It is just a waiting game at this point, they Dr.'s wont let me go past 41 1/2 weeks so I will definitely have her by NEXT weekend. Ugh, that seems so far away :( Today I am 40 weeks!!! Miss Callie can make her appearance anytime now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment