Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday's To Do List

I think I am finally done with my list. I just need to find a few small things for the kids room, but I am in no rush especially since I haven't found anything I like. We decided to hold off on a double stroller for the time being. I plan on wearing Callie for a while in the Moby and will push Austin the stroller we already have.

  1. Take stuff to the storage units
  2. Get infant seat and swing out of storage unit
  3. Buy bedding and room decor- almost done, just need to find 2 picture frames, new valence, crib skirt, and possibly a new lamp
  4. Wash all the baby's clothes, sheets, blankets, towels, etc...re
  5. Order Austin's big brother shirt
  6. Pack hospital bag
  7. Pre-register at the hospital
  8. Install infant seat in both cars
  9. Buy and start sending out Thank You cards- Bought them and sent out a few so far
  10. Find fabric for crib skirt bought and made last week
  11. Buy Moby- Thank you Sara
  12. Find/buy double stroller (Craigslist)
  13. Organize kid's closet
  14. Organize kid's dresser
  15. Hang headband/hair bow holder in closet
  16. Find bassinet and changing table for PNP
  17. Make freezer meals
  18. Newborn pictures
  19. Order birth announcements from Shutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment