At 38 weeks, baby’s probably sitting pretty low in your pelvis, which
means she’s bumping into all kinds of nerves down there -- including some
pretty sensitive ones you might not know you had. Be on the lookout for
signs of labor, including contractions that come on stronger, at more
regular intervals. It could happen any day now --
or it might not be for a few weeks. Until then, try to relax!!! Baby is about 18.9 to 20.9 inches long and weighs about 6.2 to 9.2
pounds. Her head is now about the same circumference as her abdomen. She may have about an inch or so of hair already, and she's slowly shedding that white goo on her skin (called vernix caseosa) but you might see some of it at birth
Weight gain/loss: Up 11 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, although I can still wear some athletic shorts and a few of Michael's t-shirts :)
Stretch marks?
No new ones this week
Sleep? Averaging about 3 hours a night.
Best moment this week? We had a busy week. Last Monday we bought a new car, installed the car seat base into my car, and I finished making the crib sheet.
Food cravings? Water
Gender: Little girl!!!
Belly button in or out? Flat
Movement? Yep, all the time and it is painful.
What I miss? Sleeping and walking without pain
What I'm looking forward to: In all honestly I am at the point where I am done being pregnant. I am super uncomfortable all the time. On a brighter note, a good friend of mine is flying into town this weekend. I am hoping Michael, Austin, and I can drive down to D.C. to see her and her family.
No comments:
Post a Comment