Are we there yet? You're probably feeling like you want to get this baby the heck our of you. We're not sure, but the impatience and discomfort many moms feel around 39 weeks (and beyond!) might be nature's way of getting your mentally prepared for delivery. Remember how freaked out you used to be about it? Now, at week 39 you probably don't want to be pregnant anymore!!! Baby keeps growing, despite being so crowded in there. She probably weighs around 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.
Weight gain/loss: Up 13 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yep, pretty much all the time.
Stretch marks? No new ones this week
Sleep? Austin is still walking up a few times a night, and I have been been having terrible hip pain from laying on my side. So sleep pretty much sucks!
Best moment this week? Spending Saturday walking around the Air and Space Museum with Michael, Austin, and some friends.
Food cravings? Water
Gender: Little girl!!!
Belly button in or out? Flat
Movement? Yep, all the time and it is painful.
What I miss? Sleeping comfortably
What I'm looking forward to: Being done, I am over being pregnant at this point. Miss Callie can make her appearance any time now.
No comments:
Post a Comment