Your due date is just four weeks away. Hasn’t time flown? Your once-poppy seed would probably be able to breathe on her own if he was born right now. (If not, she’d probably need some TLC, but she’d likely be okay.) Most of her systems are in working order at 36 weeks. Since baby really could decide to make her arrival any day now, try to put in a little prep work. She's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up. She's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on her own, her skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, her liver and kidneys are in working order.
Weight gain/loss: I will let you know after my appt this afternoon
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks?
No new ones
Sleep? Still getting up 1-2 times a night, but part of this is because Austin still gets up 1-3 times a night :(
Best moment this week? I some stuff checked off my To-Do List!!! Today after my BPP and Dr. appt I am going shopping for crib skirt fabric and some picture frames.
Sleep? Still getting up 1-2 times a night, but part of this is because Austin still gets up 1-3 times a night :(
Best moment this week? I some stuff checked off my To-Do List!!! Today after my BPP and Dr. appt I am going shopping for crib skirt fabric and some picture frames.
Food cravings? Nothing in particular
Gender: Little girl!!!
Belly button in or out?
In
Movement?
Yep, all the time and it is painful.
What I miss?
Sleeping
What I'm looking forward to: We hopefully have our final growth scan at Hopkins on Wednesday. Also looking forward to finally finishing up the nursery hopefully by Sunday, and installing the car seats this weekend.
You're getting so close! The movement has just started getting painful for me too, I don't remember it being this painful with Alexa?
ReplyDelete