Monday, April 16, 2012

35 Weeks Down, 35 Days to Go!!!

Week 35

Growing, growing, growing. Yup, baby and you. You’ve reached 35 weeks, and your uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else -- but to you it probably feels more like a million. You can expect to gain about a half-pound a week before birth, and baby’s beefing up, too. At 35 weeks, some moms-to-be feel like they have a ton of stuff left to do before baby’s arrival. Others can barely wait for baby to make his debut. Either way, try not to stress. Baby will show up when he’s ready, and she won’t care if you haven’t checked every little detail off your list. She's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, she won't get much longer, but she's plumping up. She's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and she'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.

Weight gain/loss: 6 pounds total

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks?
No new ones

Sleep?
Still getting up 1-2 times a night.

Best moment this week? I had my weekly BPP and everything looks good. Her heartbeat was measuring 136 bpm, and she is still head down. I also had a NST (non stress test) just too make sure she is moving around okay.

Food cravings? Anything sweet

Gender:
Little girl!!!

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
Yep, all the time and it is painful.

What I miss?
Sleeping

What I'm looking forward to: Checking more things off our to-do list. Last week I set out to finish the kids room, but unfortunately that didn't happen. I did buy all the new bedding for Austin and Baby Girl. I hung up some art work my friend re-created for me. Austin and I disinfected the crib and Michael moved it back up to the top notch. It is slowly coming together, just a few last little details and it should be complete.

Milestones: 35weeks down, only 35 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment