Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Big 30!!

Today is my 30th birthday and it is such a bittersweet feeling. I have been dreading that thought of turning 30 for some time now, but many have reassured me that 30 is the new 20 so I am hoping it turns out to be true. Overall it was a great day/weekend. Please excuse the crappy pictures below, they were taken on my outdated phone.

Michael and Austin got me a beautiful bouquet of deep blue hydrangeas, which also happened to be our wedding flowers :)


My sister sent me a cute lollipop bouquet along with a gift card!!



 My in-laws offered to watch Austin for us so we could go to brunch down at the Inner Harbor. We have been wanting to try Miss Shirley's Cafe for some time now, so we figured this would be a good excuse to splurge a little, hey you only turn 30 once, right ?!?!?!

We started off our meal with an order of Funky Monkey Bread, it was so good but very rich!!! Who can go wrong with cinnamon bread covered in chocolate syrup, bananas, and nuts.


I have been dying to try Chicken and Waffles for some time now, so when I saw it on the menu I knew I had to order it. The portion was huge, 4 waffles and 3 chicken breasts. The only down fall is that it didn't come with syrup. Oh well, it was still amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment