Get excited, at 37 weeks your baby has reached full term. That means she's developed her most crucial functions. Of course, she'll get even healthier and stronger over the next few weeks, so don't get too impatient. Around week 37, many moms-to-be find that the nesting instinct kicks in as your body senses the baby will be here shortly. Baby should be measuring around 18.9 to 20.9 inches and weighing in about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds. She will likely gain about 1/2 ounce each day.
Weight gain/loss: I will let you know after my Dr. appt on Wednesday.
Maternity clothes? Yep, although I did manage to squeeze into my regular jeans for a few hours on Sat. to go car shopping.
Stretch marks?
I think I might have spotted a few new ones :(
Sleep? Sucks!!!!
Best moment this week? Over the weekend we installed the infant seat and I finished washing all her towels, wash cloths, and swaddle blankets. We also had our final growth scan last Wednesday.
Sleep? Sucks!!!!
Best moment this week? Over the weekend we installed the infant seat and I finished washing all her towels, wash cloths, and swaddle blankets. We also had our final growth scan last Wednesday.
Food cravings? Nope
Gender: Little girl!!!
Belly button in or out?
Flat
Movement?
Yep, all the time and it is painful.
What I miss?
Sleeping and walking without pain
What I'm looking forward to:
Finding a new car, we had to sell mine this past weekend. We have one
we really like, just need to deal with the nitty gritty of negotiating
the right price. All also really want to finish the nursery this week.
Might make it difficult to get the last few things since I have no car.
No comments:
Post a Comment