Thursday, March 29, 2012

Growth Scan and 32 Week Baby Bump

Yesterday Michael and I headed back to Johns Hopkins for yet another growth scan to see how Baby Girl is doing. Everything looks good, she is now measuring in the 19th percentile which is much better than the 2 previous scans (11th and 7th). The Dr. is guesstimating that she weighs about 3 pounds. Hopkins doesn't like to see babies go below the 15th percentile, and she is close to that line so the Dr. wants me to come back in for another scan in one month. Overall it was one of our better scans and gave us some hope that she won't be as small when she arrives.

Here is my 32 week baby bump picture. It is hard to believe I have only gained a few pounds, I feel like HUGE!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking great Nicole! I am 5 weeks behind you and way bigger! I know that "huge" feeling is hard to shake though ;)

    ReplyDelete