Week 31
She's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month. She's getting so big, she's probably crowding your lungs. She's going through major brain and nerve development.Eye development, too. Her iries now react to light! All five of her senses are in working order.
How far along? 31 weeks
Weight gain/loss: Back up to pre-pregnant weight finally.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks?
No new ones
Sleep? Still getting up 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week? Michael and I are finally starting to talk about names.
Sleep? Still getting up 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week? Michael and I are finally starting to talk about names.
Food cravings? Salads
Gender: Little girl!!!
Belly button in or out?
In
Movement?
Yep, all the time.
What I miss?
Being able to pick up Austin and carry him around.
What I'm looking forward to: Dr. appt tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment