At 32 weeks, baby’s birth still seems kind of far away, but you and baby are physically ready in a lot of ways, just in case there’s an early arrival. Baby may have turned so she’s in the head-down position by now, poised for her trip down the birth canal. Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.
Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks?
No new ones
Sleep? Still getting up 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week? I had my bi-weekly Dr.'s appt this morning and everything looks good. I am still measuring 1-2 weeks behind, but they aren't too concerned. The baby's heartbeat was strong at 156 BPM, and she is no longer breech.
Sleep? Still getting up 1-2 times a night.
Best moment this week? I had my bi-weekly Dr.'s appt this morning and everything looks good. I am still measuring 1-2 weeks behind, but they aren't too concerned. The baby's heartbeat was strong at 156 BPM, and she is no longer breech.
Food cravings? Fresh fruit and sweets
Gender: Little girl!!!
Belly button in or out?
In
Movement?
Yep, all the time.
What I miss?
Being able to pick up Austin and carry him around.
What I'm looking forward to: I have another growth scan at Hopkins this Wednesday to see if the baby has gone up in the weight percentile. Our fingers are always crossed that she will eventually have a growth spurt, no luck so far.
Just got caught up on your blog. I hope you and baby are doing well. Grow baby, grow! Sending you 2 tons of vibes. ((hugs)) Yay a girl!
ReplyDelete