Monday, February 13, 2012

Your Baby: Week 26

At week 26, baby may be interfering with your sleep, messing with your brain (forget much?), and even be giving you a stress headache or two. It’s normal to be experiencing some mild swelling, but around this week, it’s important to watch out for swelling severe or sudden -- it could be the sign of a dangerous condition called pre-eclampsia.

How far along? 26 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Down 2 poundss

Maternity clothes? I finally broke down got out my maternity clothes. I also went and bought a few bigger non-maternity shirts. My jeans still fit but are snug, so I have been enjoying my yoga pants a lot :)

Stretch marks?
None.

Sleep?
1-2 times a night.

Best moment this week? We head to CA tomorrow for 6 days :)

Food cravings? Sweets this week!

Gender:
I think we might have caved and decided to find out, not sure yet. We still have a month until our next ultrasound.

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
Yep, all the time.

What I miss?
This week I am really missing alcohol.

What I'm looking forward to: Leaving for CA tomorrow.

Milestones: I have been getting Braxton Hicks contraction almost every night. Nothing to worry about, I just sit down and take it easy when I start to notice them. Michael can now feel the baby moving every night when we lay down to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment