6 weeks ago Baby B was measuring in the 11.6 percentile, today it dropped to the 7th percentile
The Dr.'s get concerned when the baby drops below the 10th percentile. I am also now measuring 2 weeks behind at 26 weeks. The Dr. said the only good news so far is that the baby is still extremely active.The Dr. said I need to make an appt ASAP to see. MFS to get an ultrasound of the fetal cord dopplers. She is concerned there isn't enough blood flow to the baby. Best case scenario is we just continue to monitor the levels and pray the baby gains some weight. Worst case scenario is we have to deliver the baby early, because it is too dangerous to keep the baby inside.
Once I got home from the appointment and got over my initial shock I made an appointment at Johns Hopkins to see a MFS. My appointment is this Friday at 10 am, and thankfully Michael will be able to come with me to this appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment