Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 28

How far along? 28 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Still down 3 pounds

Maternity clothes? Broke out the maternity pants but haven't worn them yet. Still in yoga/gym pants and larger shirt.

Stretch marks?
No new ones

Sleep?
Still getting up 1-2 times a night.

Best moment this week? Seeing the baby again this afternoon for another growth ultrasound

Food cravings? Nothing this week.

Gender:
I think we might have caved and decided to find out, not sure yet.

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
Yep, all the time.

What I miss?
Full nights sleep.

What I'm looking forward to: Sitting down to figure out names.

Milestones: Finally hit the 3rd trimester, 28 weeks down, only 12 weeks to go!!! Kind of scary.

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you and little one are doing well. I'd be caving too. :) Are you going to change the name of your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are planning on changing the name... I think we are going to change it to, One More Makes Four!

    ReplyDelete