How far along? 40 weeks exactly
Maternity clothes? Anytime I go out I wear them, but when I am at home I still wear some of my pre-pregnancy gym shorts and t-shirts
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: Non-exsistent just ask Michael. Poor guy, I keep him up all night with my tossing and turning, oh yeah and those frequent trips to the bathroom!
Best moment this week: Today is my due date!!!
Movement: All the time and all over!
Food cravings: Rocky Road Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins
Gender: It's a Boy
Labor Signs: Nope, but I will gladly start the labor process anytime!!!
Belly Button in or out? It is almost completely flat
What I miss: Nothing really, although I would like a little more sleep
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my little guy
Weekly Wisdom: Dont get your hopes up that your little one will arrive on their due date.
No comments:
Post a Comment