Monday, July 27, 2009

July 23rd came and went....

and Austin still hasn't arrived. I am already 4-5 days past my due date, with no sign of my stubborn one making his appearance any time soon. Tomorrow I have a weekly Dr. appointment for my routine check-up. I am also scheduled to have a non-stress test to see whats going on with the baby. We will also discuss possible dates to be induced.

I have tried every Old Wives Tales in the book, except castor oil, I just can't bring myself to drink it... GROSS!!! I think Michael jinxed us by convincing me that the baby would be arriving 2 weeks early. Apparently he didn't realize just how stubborn his son is...

Oh well the wait will continue... On a happier note, my sister arrives later on this afternoon and my mom is arriving Wednesday night. Now I need to figure out things to do to keep them entertained in case the baby decides not to come.

1 comment: