Well today I had my weekly Dr.'s appointment and nothing has changed since last week. My weight and blood pressure were good. The baby's heartbeat was strong at 141 bpm. Since there has been no change my Dr. had me schedule at non-stress test for next week during my weekly appointment. She also said that if there is still no change by next's week's appointment then I will need to schedule my appointment to be induced.
Michael came with me for moral support and also to hear what was going on with our stubborn one. Needless to say that we both left disappointed that nothing had changed. We are both so ready for him to be here. I have realized as the weeks go by that this baby definitely has Cechin in him, because he is one stubborn kid already!!!
On a happier note, my sister will be arriving next Monday and my mom will be flying in some time later on that week. Lets hope that Austin makes his appearance before they both arrive, that way they can spend as much time with him as possible before they have to go back to Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment