Yesterday I had my weekly Dr.'s appointment to check my weight, blood pressure, and the baby's heartbeat. I also had another internal exam to check to see if any progress has been made, which I haven't. I gained a half of a pound and the baby's heartbeat was in the 140's. Everything was looks great the Dr. told me and then told me to lay back so he could measure my stomach and feel to see if the baby was still head down. The Dr. said, let's check on this little guy and then felt him and said Wow he is not so little after all. Apparently the "little guy" had a growth spurt and his now measuring about 7 1/2 to 8 pounds!!! My only response was, Oh my!!! I am really hoping that this growth spurt was a one time thing, b/c I can not imagine having a 8-9 pound baby.
Not much else to report. Tomorrow I will be 39 weeks, which means only 1 more week to go. Although Michael and I are both hoping he comes sooner. Tomorrow I will post my weekly update and I promise to try and get some pictures up.
I'm so excited for you! Hopefully he's not too big :-)
ReplyDelete