Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nursery

After many months of shopping and countless hours of organizing and re-organizing Austin's nursery is finally complete. I would really like to get a rug to go in front of the changing table/dresser but I haven't been able to find one that I like. They are all either not big enough or way too expensive. Oh well I will keep looking. I really hope he likes it as much as I do. Huge shout out to Michael, for putting up with all my crazy "nesting" and putting together every piece of furniture in there. Austin is a lucky little guy to have such a handy daddy :)

Pack n Play/Bassinet
This will go in our room once he arrives, so he can sleep in our room for the first few weeks.
Nursery
Crib
Bedding
Monkey Mobile
Dresser/Changing Table
Close up of the decor above the dresser
Glider where I am sure I will be countless hours
Swing and Bouncer
Closet
We have already used about 70 hangers for his clothes!!!
Adorable Dragon!!!
Stroller

4 comments: