How far along? 34 weeks
Maternity clothes? For the most part... I can still wear some of my gym shorts and t-shirts
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: Some nights better than others. I wake up every night around 2 to pee and then the baby wakes up sometime between 5:30 and 6:00
Best moment this week: Looking for houses!!!
Best moment this week: Looking for houses!!!
Movement: All the time and all over!
Food cravings: Nothing really...
Gender: It's a Boy
Labor Signs: Only Braxton Hicks contractions
Belly Button in or out? It's just about to pop out
What I miss: Nothing really, I have been feeling pretty good lately
What I miss: Nothing really, I have been feeling pretty good lately
What I am looking forward to: Having a relaxing weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Water is your friend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment