Thursday, June 25, 2009

My attempt at being crafty

Let me know what you think of my latest project for the "nursery". I really like the look of hanging decorated wooden letters above the crib that spells out the baby's name. I am not that crafty when it comes to painting, simply because my hand is not that steady enough to do the fine details I would want. So I decided to decoupage scrapbook paper onto the wooden letters. I am still not sure if I like the way they turned out, but I really don't feel like redoing them so they will stay the way they are. We (meaning Michael) needs to figure out where they will go, and how we will hang them on the wall. I really like the look of hanging them with ribbons, but I am worried that will look to girly. Any suggestions?!?!?!

Before
After
Close up of the A


2 comments: