Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dr Appt

Yesterday I had my routine bi-weekly Dr. visit. The Dr. said everything looked good, my blood pressure was good, my weight was good, no protein in my urine like last time which is good. The baby is still measuring right on schedule. I go back in 2 weeks for my last bi-weekly appointment than they become weekly. How scary is that?!?!?!?

In other news, we start our birthing classes next Monday and will be taking the hospital tour on Tuesday. Yes I know it is a little late in the pregnancy to take birthing classes, but who knew you had to sign up for these things 5-6 months ago!!!

Things with the nursery are all coming together, we have just about everything we need. We are just missing a few things, but Michael and I will head out to in the next few weeks and get the remaining stuff off our registry that we absolutely need. Seriously who knew a kid could need so much stuff!! I have started washing, folding, and putting all of his clothes, blankets, etc away. So that is exciting.

Michael and I were talking last night about how fast this pregnancy seemed fly by in the beginning. But then he said that it seems like these last few weeks have been and are going to continue to drag on. I was surprised he said this, because to me it seems like my due date is rapidly approaching and I am not prepared at all. There is so much stuff I feel like I still need to buy and get ready.

I promise this week new baby bump pictures will be coming. The last ones we took came out blurry, so we need to retake them.

No comments:

Post a Comment