How far along? 35 weeks
Maternity clothes? For the most part... I can still wear some of my gym shorts and t-shirts
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Stretch marks? Nope, please stay this way!
Sleep: I dont even know what sleep is anymore :(
Best moment this week: Washing, folding and putting away all of his blankets and clothes
Best moment this week: Washing, folding and putting away all of his blankets and clothes
Movement: All the time and all over!
Food cravings: Cheeseburgers and chocolate milk
Gender: It's a Boy
Labor Signs: Only Braxton Hicks contractions every now and then
Belly Button in or out? It is almost completely flat
What I miss: Nothing really, although I would like a little more sleep
What I miss: Nothing really, although I would like a little more sleep
What I am looking forward to: Shopping this weekend, and getting the hospital and diaper bags packed
Weekly Wisdom: Better to get everything done early when you aren't as tired, this makes for less stress towards the last few weeks.
Gosh you are still so tiny to me. :)
ReplyDeleteCute lil' belly!
What a cute bump! You are still so tiny!!
ReplyDelete