The rules of the award are simple, share seven random things about me and pass on the award to other lucky bloggers. Fun, huh?!?!1. I was the first girl born on my dad's side of the family in close to 60 years. The last girl born before me was my grandmother. My grandfather's family 3 boys, my grandparents had 3 boys, my uncle had 2 boys, my dad had 2 boys and than there was me. Too make it that much more special I was born on my grandmother's birthday. First girl in 60 years was the perfect present.

2. Much like Barbara I cannot parallel park. I will take it one step farther and I say that I cannot stand to drive. I get nervous and start to sweat when I have to drive others place. It really is quite weird.
3. I have a middle and maiden name that almost no one has ever heard of. My middle name is Viana, named after my great-grandmother and my maiden name is Cechin (pronounced Cha-keen)
4. I absolutely love going to the beach but refuse to go into any water other than the Caribbean.

5. No matter where I live, Texas will always be home to me. Michael and I's love for Texas runs so deep we named our son, Austin after it.
6. This year will be the first year that Michael and I get a Christmas tree. The last 2 years we didn't get one for some reason or another, and I am super excited. Austin is going to LOVE having and getting into the tree.
7. I have had the same car for almost 11 years, and Michael is hoping it lasts another 10. We will see about that!
Now time to hand off the award to some of my favorite blogs. I can't wait to read what you ladies come up with!!!
Christy at My Eats, My Crafts, My 2 Chihuahuas & My Olive
Kim at One Sunset at a Time
Katy at K-K-K-Katy...
Sara at Our Breezy Beach Life
Christy at My Eats, My Crafts, My 2 Chihuahuas & My Olive
Kim at One Sunset at a Time
Katy at K-K-K-Katy...
Sara at Our Breezy Beach Life
Congrats on the award!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award! So cool to see how they come around full circle =) You made me laugh with the fact that you only go in Caribbean water. It's so pretty, right?!
ReplyDelete