Thursday, November 17, 2011

Adding One More to Our Family

Michael, and I are excited to announce that Austin will be getting a baby brother or sister in May 2012. That is right, I am pregnant!!! I am just over 13 weeks along and I am just as sick as I was with Austin. I was really hoping for an easier pregnancy this time around, but no such luck :( Oh well, as long as the baby is healthy I can suck it up for 9 months.

Yesterday we had our NST scan and everything looked great. Baby B was quite active and it took 2 sonogram techs over 1 1/2 hours to get the measurements they needed. I also had to get blood work done and should have those results in sometime next week.


Sorry for the crappy picture, we don't have a scanner right now so I had to take a picture of the ultrasound pic.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on the big announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats again! Are you thinking boy or girl? Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete