Monday, November 28, 2011

15 Weeks

Your Baby: Week 15

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.


How far along? 15 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Down 12 pounds

Maternity clothes? Not yet

Stretch marks?
None.

Sleep?
Sleep is ok, getting up maybe once a night to pee.

Best moment this week?
The morning sickness is getting better, and I am not throwing up everyday.

Food cravings? Nothing, I still have an aversion to most foods.

Gender:
Team Green this time around

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
Still to early to feel anything.

What I miss?
Sleeping comfortably on my stomach

What I'm looking forward to:
Not being sick 24/7.

Milestones: Austin told us he wants a sister and not a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment