Monday, November 21, 2011

14 Weeks

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.



How far along? 14 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Down 14 pounds

Maternity clothes? Not yet

Stretch marks?
None.

Sleep?
Sleep is ok, getting up maybe once a night to pee.

Best moment this week?
Last week we got to see Baby B at our NST scan.

Food cravings? Nothing, I still have an aversion to all foods!

Gender:
Team Green this time around

Belly button in or out?
In

Movement?
Still to early to feel anything.

What I miss?
I miss not being able to eat without getting sick!

What I'm looking forward to:
Not being sick 24/7.

Milestones: Officially in the 2nd trimester as of today.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you start feeling better soon! Team green? Does that mean y'all are not going to find out? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we figured since this might be our last baby we don't want to find out!

    ReplyDelete