I can't believe you are already 1 month old. It seems like only yesterday Daddy and I were on our way to the hospital. We had so many emotions going through us that day, we were both filled with excitement and fear. I know that I was scared that I wouldn't know what to do and I wouldn't be a good mommy to you.
You are laying here next to me and I can't believe how much I love you. I am in complete awe every time I look at you. Daddy and I often look and each and can't believe that you are ours. It is kind of scary though. We are responsible for you for the rest of your life. You look to us for everything. That is a BIG responsibility but we are up for the challenge.
I know every mother hopes for their child to become a doctor or a lawyer. I just hope that you are happy in whatever you decide to become. I want you to be a honest, caring person. But do Mommy a favor and try not to grow up to fast. I am really enjoying everyday I have with you. I know that you wont be little for much longer so I am trying to cherish each day.
I love you little man!!!
Love always,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment