So I took Austin to the Dr.'s this morning because he has been extremely fussy the past few days, and seemed to develop a stuffy nose and cough. The Dr. asked me a bunch of questions about how he has been eating and I filled out a little questionnaire about his recent habits. After talking for a few minutes the Dr. diagnosed him with acid reflux. He has been put on Zantac twice a day, and I have to start thickening his food with Beechnut cereal. In addition to those things, I need to keep him up right as much as possible by carrying him around in a front carrier. Thank goodness my sister got me a Baby Bjorn for my shower. I also need to keep him up right for at least 30 minutes after each feeding. That is going to be torture during those night feedings. But I will do anything to make him feel more comfortable. It absolutely breaks my heart to see him in pain.
Oh yeah, my little chunky monkey is now weighing 10.2 lbs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment