Age: 5 months old
Weight: I am guessing right around 13 lbs
Height: Around 23.5 inches
Head Circumference: I will measure tomorrow
Clothing: She is still in most of her 3 months clothes, but she is starting to wear a few 6 months even though they are big.
Sleeping: Seems like it is getting worse. This past weekend, she took only 1 nap :( She is still waking up 5 to 6 times a night. I am trying really hard to just give her the pacifier, but she cries until she eats. Once I feed her, she will usually go back to sleep.
Eating Habits: Not much as changed from last month. She is still eating every 2-3 hours, taking in anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 ounces at a time. Some times she wants more, sometimes less. Solids begin next month!
Favorite Activity: She loves trying to grab and reach for objects., and is quite successful most of the time. She still adores playing and laughing at Austin. She also as discovered her toes and loves to try at eat them.
Milestones: She is almost an expert at rolling over from back to belly, however she cant figure out how to roll back over to her back. She is getting really good at grasping and reaching at objects.
Updates: Last week we spent a week in Dallas visiting my family. Callie had a big trip Big D style. She got to go to the Texas State Fair for the first time, we took her to the pumpkin patch, met quite a few of her cousins, and spent lots of time hanging out at Grandma and Papa's house. Halloween is coming up and I can't wait to dress her and Austin up.
She found her toes!!
Austin was having no part of picture taking this month
No comments:
Post a Comment