We were at the beach when she turned 4 months so this a week late.
Age: 4 months old
Weight: 12.8 lbs 25% percentile
Height: 23 inches 9% percentile
Head Circumference: 43% percentile
Clothing: She is in 3 months, but they are starting to get to short. I think we will be switching to 6 months soon, even though she will be swimming in them.
Sleeping: Ugh, it sucks. Plain and simple!!! We are in the 4 month wakeful period. She has been getting up every 1-2 hours for the past 3 weeks now and Michael and I are exhausted. She still naps fairly well, while we were at the beach she was taking 2 or 3 2 hours naps each day. Pure heaven!!!
Eating Habits: She is eating every 2-3 hours, taking in anywhere from 3 1/2 to 4 ounces at a time. Some times she wants more, sometimes less. We will start solids once she turns 6 months.
Favorite Activity: She is really starting to love looking at things. Her favorite thing to do is stare and smile at Austin. He loves tickling her toes, and making her laugh.
Milestones: Callie is starting to develop quite the personality. She is such a happy baby, and is usually smiling or laughing. She is starting to really focus more on objects and people, and has started to reach and grasp for items. She still isn't rolling over, but can roll form side to side and she LOVES sleeping on her side.
Updates: We just got back yesterday from 8 days in Turks and Caicos. Callie did great, she loved the ocean and pool. She has her 4 month check-up on Monday, I am excited to see how much she has grown. She has the chunkiest thighs, I love them. I think she is starting to teethe also, she is constantly chewing on her hands and she is a drool monster. We are heading to Texas in 2 weeks to see my family. Can't wait.
Here is one I took at the beach on her 4 month birthday.
Here are a few I took the day after we got back.
No comments:
Post a Comment