Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thinking Ahead

I have had great experiences in the past with Shutterfly. I made our wedding albums with them. We cant forget Austin's One Year Album and also his ABC Book. I love the quality of their products and their customer is service is awesome.

Before we know it Christmas will be here, which means I need to start thinking about the Christmas cards I will sending friends and family. I normally send out the generic cards that everyone uses. This year I decided to create ours using Shutterfly.

I love that I can create our Christmas cards and make them they way I want. I can choose a few pictures and customize the text and font. With close to 200 option I think my only problem will be choosing which design layout I want to use. Here are some front runners.....


Picture Tree Christmas
Now Playing Snow


Family Ornament

Confection Dazzle

In addition to Christmas cards you can also create other things to give as gifts....

wall calendars to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

personalized mugs to http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs

canvas wall art to http://www.shutterfly.com/home-decor/canvas-wall-art



I am excited to share that Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards to my fellow bloggers! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

1 comment:

  1. Hope you actually get the coupon code from doing this Nicole, I did not :(

    ReplyDelete