Friday, November 19, 2010

Scrub A Dub Dub... Finally Liking The Tub

Austin is finally starting to enjoy taking a bath. He has never been a big fan of the water, so Michael and I have been letting him take showers with us. It is quick, simple and usually he doesn't mind to much. It was also convenient since Austin's bathroom is under construction. When the renovation is complete I going to start giving him baths again in his own tub, so I wanted to start getting him to enjoy bath time. I thought it was going to be a complete disaster when I put him in it, but much to my surprise he loved it. He still hates getting his hair washed, but it is all about baby steps. Right?!?!

Prepping for a new hair do
Really Mom?!?!


Silly Boy
Choking on a little water

No comments:

Post a Comment