Friday, June 18, 2010

Misson: Organization

3 people living in a 2 bedroom condo with only 2 closet has become quite a problem when it comes to storage. It seems like everyday new toys are coming into the house and we have no place to put them. I think Michael was tired of listening to me complain about the clutter because over the past few weeks he worked hard to build me a wonderful bookcase for our entry way to house all of our books and DVDs. After that was built I still wasn't happy because it didn't solve my issue with all the toys, so yesterday we set off to Target and picked up a cubby organizer and a few bins for Austin's things.

Bookcase
Austin's new toy cubby

Since I am on the topic of organization I should also show you pictures of our teeny tiny pantry. There is no way that we could fit all of spices and food in there so we decided to turn it into our catch-all pantry that holds cleaning products, some of Michael's building supplies, etc.

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment