Tuesday, June 29, 2010

11 Months Down...

Only one more to go until Austin is a year old. Insert ::::tears::::

Seriously though were in the world has the last 11 months gone too??? Do I really only have 1 more month until by baby is a whole year old. I have been seriously lacking on the photos lately, must get better at that.

Let's see what Austin has been up too!
  • Learning how to walk backwards
  • No more walking, we are starting to RUN
  • Went swimming for the first time without crying, I think he is starting to enjoy the water
  • Eating more table foods, he loves goldfish crackers
  • Still not sleeping through the night, getting up about 2 times a night
  • 6 teeth with 2 or 3 more starting to come in
  • His favorite words are Dada, Mama, Hey, and No
We also started watching my SIL a few weeks ago, so Austin is enjoying have some company and having someone to chase around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment