Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tour the Home Tuesday

Our master bath was an absolute eye sore when we bought our house. Thanks to the hard work of my father in law it has been transformed into a beautiful little retreat. Every single thing in this bathroom except the bathtub is brand new; floor, shower tile, vanity and counter-top, mirror, light fixture, sink and shower faucets, towel bars. Everything, and I love it!!! Like every room it is still a work in progress. The bathroom is so small and storage is a big issue. I still want to get some kind of cabinet to hang above the toilet, and I need some new bath rugs, and new hand towels that compliment the shower curtain.
Before


After
New shower tiles
New shower head

New vanity and granite counter-tops
New mirror and medicine cabinet
New light fixture


2 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! It's amazing what a few renovations can do to a room. :)

    ReplyDelete