Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tour the Home Tuesday

I mentioned a few weeks ago that Michael and I bought a house right after Austin was born. We actually closed exactly 2 weeks after Michael was born. When we bought the house we thought it only needed a few changes and minor improvements but boy were we wrong. Once Michael and my father in law, Mike, got to work we found out that this house was beyond disgusting, and would need a complete overall. Michael and Mike worked every weekend for 5 months straight to get the house to be livable. I cant
thank them enough for all the blood sweat and tears that went into this house. It is still not done, but it is slowly coming along.

Every week I will post before and after pictures of a different room in our house. I will start this week by posting the building itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment