Last week I took Austin and Briana to the zoo. It was super hot that day, but we had fun none the less. We went to the Baltimore Zoo (note to self, don't go back there) and I was not very impressed. Sure the polar bears were very neat and it was awesome getting to feed a giraffe, but it was over priced and more than half of the exhibits were closed from blizzards we had this past winter.
Austin loved the cheetah, monkeys, and fish. He kept trying to reach out and pet the giraffes while we were feeding them. I think Briana had a fun time too, although she kept complaining about all the walking we had to do. The heat didn't help either.
On the tram


Always posing

This picture made me realize how much weight I have to lose
Washing hands after the giraffes

Plum-Tuckered Out
No comments:
Post a Comment