Austin went on his first vacation this past weekend. Michael and I took him to Pennsylvania to meet Michael's family and attend a BBQ at Michael's aunt's house. Austin did great, he slept the entire 3 hour car ride up, and slept wonderfully the first night we were there. He really enjoys being outside so he slept through most of the BBQ, which resulted in him not sleeping so well the second night. But I can't complain to much, because he is just so stinkin cute!!! Here are a few pictures from our trip.


Nicole, he is so gosh darn cute!!! Glad you guys had a good trip!
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! Glad to hear he did so well on the trip!
ReplyDeleteDont know you personally but I am Ashleys Dowalibys Aunt Your baby is so cute so much hair I love his hair you make a beautiful family sounds like you had a great trip.
ReplyDelete