Dear Austin,
Happy 2 month birthday handsome. I cant believe it has already been 2 months since Daddy and I brought you home. Everyone says time flies by, and they are so true. I can't believe how much you have changed already. You are starting to hold your head up more, you are laughing and cooing at us. I think you are finally starting to recognize us which makes me so happy.
Morning time is my favorite time with you. After you wake and have your breakfast you are so happy and excited to see me. When you smile at me my heart melts and I fall in love with you all over again. We have the funnest conversations during the morning time. You are really starting to talk and try to communicate with Daddy and I. You still aren't sleeping very well, you get up a few times a night and want to talk and smile, and I can't help but smile back at you :) You are just so perfect.
We are finally starting to establish a bedtime routine. Your favorite part is usually bath time. You really are a water baby, you splash and kick your legs. It is so cute and you love being in the bath!!!
You are still having lots of trouble with your acid reflux and it breaks Mommy's heart. Every time you cry, I feel so helpless. I wish that I could take away all the pain you are in. Between the acid reflux and colic you are still very most nights. Your favorite thing to do when you are fussy is to be wrapped up in your swaddle blanket and lay on our bed with your hair dryer noise playing on the iPod. Daddy and I joke around that you will be 18 and still want to be swaddled with the hair dryer going.
Well you are waking up from your nap and it is time to feed you. You get very grumpy if your bottle isn't ready when you are hungry. I love you little man!!!
Love always,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment