Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fun Weekly Survey

How far along? 32 weeks today
Maternity clothes? Yep... I can still wear my pre-pregnancy yoga pant and t-shirt, but that is about it.
Stretch marks? Nope and I hope it stays this way!!!
Sleep: I don't think I have slept through the night in months :(
Best moment this week: I had a baby shower this past weekend in PA.
Movement: All the time and all over!! He is now responding to Michael, which is pretty cool.
Food cravings: No real cravings
Gender: It's a Boy
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but slowly making its way out :(
What I miss: Having a coke or glass of wine whenever I please
What I am looking forward to: Our 1 year anniversary this Sunday
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water, it helps keep the swelling down when it is humid out...

No comments:

Post a Comment