Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dr Appointmet

I am now at the point my pregnancy where I visit the Dr. every other week. It is kind of a pain having to go in so often, but on the other side it means that we are in the home stretch of the pregnancy. Only 11 weeks left, can you believe it!!!

Today I had another Dr. appointment and everything looks great. I didn't gain any weight these last two weeks, but the Dr. told me that after last months weight gain she wasn't surprised. Baby B's heartbeat was strong at 140 bpm and he was so active during the appointment that she had a hard time getting his heartbeat. The best part about the when the Dr. told me that Baby B flipped and is no longer in a breech position!!! Now I don't have to endure the pain of them having to manual turn him.

In other news tomorrow I have to call and sign up for our birthing classes which I am kind of excited about, however Michael is not. The Dr.'s office that I go to offers 2 classes each lasting around 3 hours. It is a condensed version that covers pretty much everything. I think it will be easier to get Michael to attend 2 classes, versus the 6 week program that the hospital offers. I will keep everyone posted on when we start those. Not to much else to report, as of tomorrow I will be 29 weeks!!! Keep an eye for new baby bump pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment