Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Updates

Yesterday I had my monthly check-up and a sonogram. The sonogram was quick and the tech took a few measurements. She confirmed once again that the baby was a boy, and like last time he was not shy showing the goods. Again like last time, he was stubborn and refused to show his profile so we couldn't get any good pictures. The tech said that he is measuring right on schedule and now weighs a whopping 1 pound!!! After the sonogram I met with the Dr for my appointment. She said that everything looked good, and I gained another few pounds. In a month I go back for a glucose test, and I am praying that I dont have gestational diabetes.

In other news, the baby is kicking and moving like crazy. I know every pregnant lady says it, but I am convinced that he is going be a soccer player or a black belt in karate!!! Unfortunately Michael has yet to feel him kick or move. Every time he puts his hand on my stomach the little guy stops!!! I tell you he is stubborn just like his momma :) Not much else to share, later this week I will post new baby bump pictures, but try not to be too disappointed I am still not that big.

2 comments: