Sunday, March 22, 2009

5 am Wake-Up Call...

This morning Baby B woke me up at 5 am with what I thought were kicks. But when I realized that I was being "kicked" rhythmically it dawned on me that he had the hiccups!!! Michael woke up because I was moving around trying to get comfortable, and he couldn't believe it either. Although we weren't that amused being woken up at 5 am, it is quite funny!

Michael felt the baby kick for the first time last night before we left for dinner. I was laying on the bed watching TV and called Michael in to see if he could feel them. Usually Baby B stops the minute Michael touches my stomach, but sure enough yesterday he kicked real hard. It was the hardest kick I felt so far.

My clothes are slowly starting to get tighter and tighter :( Last weekend we went shopping to get me some comfy clothes for around the house. We went shopping this afternoon to see if I could find some cute tops and/or dresses but no luck. Sometime this week I will be heading to Target to buy a Bella Band. These are suppose to be a pregnant ladies life saver, we will see.I will leave you with my 22 week baby bump picture.

Starting to look more like a bump...

1 comment:

  1. Gosh you are still so very tiny! :) Too cute.
    What a great and funny feeling that must be to feel the baby kick or have the hiccups.

    ReplyDelete