Monday, January 5, 2009

Update to how I am feeling...

Not good at all!!! Basically the medicine stopped working after 2 days. I started the medicine on Tuesday, and felt great on Tuesday and Wednesday. Then Thursday and Friday I was so nauseous I couldn't eat anything (which the Dr. told me would probably happen)

Then Saturday hit and I have been throwing up ever since. Ick! I haven't eaten anything since Saturday morning. Every time I try to eat or drink anything it comes back up not 30 minutes later. I have been getting weaker and weaker, every time I stand up I get light headed, so I would rather just sit or lay down.

Today we decided that enough is enough, and I put a call into the Dr. this morning. She wont be in for a few more hours so hopefully by this afternoon I will have some kind of answers. I am thinking they are gonna want me to come in for an IV. Oh well if it helps, then I am for it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear the meds stopped working :-( Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get on to TheNest right now, so I dont know if you updated about the Doctors today, any news?

    ReplyDelete